Salary Sacrifice Insurance Eligibility
The Electric Dreams Salary Sacrifice Scheme includes no hassle insurance in one price.
- All drivers must be between 18 and 75 years of age (a maximum age of 78 at the end of contract)
- Dependent on your age, there are restrictions on your car choice
- All drivers must hold a full licence from the UK, EU, EEA or one of the following countries; Andorra, Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Hong Kong, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, USA or Zimbabwe
- No drivers are employed by the emergency services unless explicitly agreed
- No drivers are celebrities or otherwise in the public eye including professional sportspersons, actors and musicians
- All drivers must be a permanent UK resident or have a valid residence visa for at least the duration of the lease. E.g. if a lease is 36 months, the visa must be valid for a minimum of 36 months from the start of the lease.
- No more than two category 'A' convictions disclosed and no more than one FAULT claim per driver disclosed in the last three years
- Claims or category ‘A’ convictions over three years old from the car delivery date are acceptable. Convictions that are shown below in red, which are over five years of age from date of delivery, are also acceptable
- No drivers have a non-motoring conviction that is not spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
- Category ‘A’ Convictions show on online licence checks beginning with the following codes: CU or LC or MW or PC or SP or TS
- Please note: if you have any of the following then you DO NOT meet the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
- Any conviction which has resulted in a ban in the last five years (including any of the minor conviction codes above)
- A conviction in the last five years with any of the following letters on your licence; AC – BA – CD – DD – DG – DR – IN – MS – TT - UT
- Accidental Damage excess £250.
- Fire, Theft and Malicious damage excess £250.
- Replacement windscreen excess £75.00. No excess if the windscreen is repaired.
- An additional excess of £300 applies to drivers aged 17 to 20 for accidental damage.
- An additional excess of £200 applies to drivers aged 21 to 24 for accidental damage.
- Premium is a true fixed price for the lifetime of your agreement
- Up to three named drivers, including the Main driver, are allowed on the policy, subject to all drivers meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Social, domestic, pleasure and commuting cover, including use by the Policyholder in connection with their Employer’s business is covered as standard. Other forms of business use for the policyholder and/or spouse/civil partner may be considered on a case by case basis but do not order a car without checking first. Any other drivers listed on the insurance (not partner/spouse) will only be covered for social, domestic and pleasure use.
- Unlimited cover for audio and navigation equipment that is permanently fixed to your vehicle and has no independent power source
- Personal belongings in your car up to £500
- Replacement locks (see full policy wording for details)
- Damage to your vehicle following incorrect fuelling (no cover for removal of incorrect fuel and refuelling of the car)
- Emergency medical treatment
- Medical expenses, up to £500 per person
- Free extended use of your car in the EU, up to a period of 60 days
- Courtesy car for the duration of repairs if in the event of an accident the car is repaired by an approved repairer, subject to availability.
- If the vehicle is stolen and not recovered or if it is declared a total loss, a courtesy car is provided for up to 14 days or until a settlement offer is agreed (whichever is earlier)
You can download the full policy below:
Any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to our customer service team email@example.com or on 020 3870 3892.