- All drivers must be between 18 and 75 years of age (a maximum age of 78 at the end of contract)
- Dependant on your age, there are restrictions on your car choice
- All drivers must hold a full licence from the UK, EU, EEA or one of the following countries; Andorra, Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Hong Kong, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, USA or Zimbabwe
- No drivers are employed by the emergency services unless explicitly agreed
- No drivers are celebrities or otherwise in the public eye including professional sportspersons, actors and musicians
- All drivers must be a permanent UK resident
- No more than 2 category 'A' convictions disclosed and no more than 1 FAULT claim per driver disclosed in the last 3 years
- Claims or category ‘A’ convictions over 3 years old from the car delivery date are acceptable. Convictions that are shown below in red, which are over 5 years of age from date of delivery, are also acceptable
- No drivers have a non-motoring conviction that is not spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
- Category ‘A’ Convictions show on online licence checks beginning with the following codes: CU or LC or MW or PC or SP or TS
- Please note: if you have any of the following then you DO NOT meet the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
- Any conviction which has resulted in a ban in the last 5 years (including any of the minor conviction codes above)
- A conviction in the last 5 years with any of the following letters on your licence; AC – BA – CD – DD – DG – DR – IN – MS – TT - UT
- Accidental Damage excess £250.
- Fire, Theft and Malicious damage excess £250.
- Replacement windscreen excess £75.00. No excess if the windscreen is repaired.
- An additional excess of £300 applies to drivers aged 17 to 20 for accidental damage.
- An additional excess of £200 applies to drivers aged 21 to 24 for accidental damage.
- Premium is a true fixed price for the lifetime of your agreement
- Up to 3 named drivers, including the Main driver, are allowed on the policy, subject to all drivers meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Social, domestic, pleasure and commuting cover, including use by the Policyholder in connection with their Employer’s business is covered as standard. Other forms of business use for the policyholder and/or spouse/civil partner may be considered on a case by case basis but do not order a car without checking first. Any other drivers listed on the insurance (not partner/spouse) will only be covered for social, domestic and pleasure use.
- Unlimited cover for audio and navigation equipment that is permanently fixed to your vehicle and has no independent power source
- Personal belongings in your car up to £350
- Replacement locks (see full policy wording for details)
- Damage to your vehicle following incorrect fuelling (no cover for removal of incorrect fuel and refuelling of the car)
- Emergency medical treatment
- Medical expenses, up to £350 per person
- Accident transport/vehicle recovery
- Child car seat cover, up to £100 per seat
- Free extended use of your car in the EU, up to a period of 60 days
- Courtesy car for the duration of repairs if in the event of an accident the car is repaired by an approved repairer.
- If the vehicle is stolen and not recovered or if it is declared a total loss, a courtesy car is provided for up to 14 days or until a settlement offer is agreed (whichever is earlier)
You can download the full policy below:
Any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to our customer service team email@example.com or on 020 3870 3892.